Happy Halloween! 10 Celebration Ideas
Give them pumpkin to talk about!
Halloween has a reputation for being a time of year when people watch scary movies, attend costume parties and go trick or treating. Yet, with enough creativity and imagination, you could have a happy Halloween without doing anything that calls for you to say “Boo!” or to scare anyone. Don’t think so? Check out these Happy Halloween celebration ideas. Get the whole family involved, especially when it comes to adding a Happy Halloween sign, a Happy Halloween saying or a Happy Halloween funny to the celebrations.
Happy Halloween Sign
Celebrated the day before All Saints Day, Halloween originally started as a day to keep ghosts away.1 All Saints Day honors all saints, while Halloween is celebrated in some cultures as a way to honor and welcome those who’ve died, saint or not. Decades ago, Americans started dressing up in costumes, donning hats, masks, and clothing as they went door to door soliciting treats like candy and fruit.
A Happy Halloween sign may have been hung on a house door or porch to alert trick or treaters to the fact that the homeowner had treats to give out. Furthermore, a Happy Halloween sign may have been designed with cobwebs, in the traditional dark orange and black, or highlighted with a black cat. Other Happy Halloween sign options are square wood, painting signs, wire signs, and customized cloth signs. You might see these signs on farms that host hayrides. Another place where you might see a Happy Halloween sign is at the entrance to a haunted house tour location.
Regardless of the Happy Halloween sign used, one fact is almost certain. You can have lots of fun during Halloween celebrations. Additionally, you can find ways to keep Halloween fun and uplifting. A good way to pull this off is to include a Happy Halloween saying or a Happy Halloween funny in your celebrations like the ones below:
- When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, May luck be yours on Halloween. — Author Unknown2
- What do you get when you divide the circumference of your jack-o-lantern by its diameter? — Pumpkin Pi
- We’re having a Monster Bash!
- What is a ghost’s favorite dessert? — Boo-berry pie with ice scream!
- Wishing you a boo-tiful and woo-nderful Halloween full of treats!
- Know why mummies never reveal their true age? — ’Cause they like to keep it under wraps.
- How can you tell if a vampire has a cold? — Because of the coffin!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m out of candy, look how scary are you.
Happy Halloween Celebration Ideas
If you think a Happy Halloween saying or a Happy Halloween funny like the ones above is a good way to celebrate, check out these Halloween celebration ideas. Practice safety. Keep Halloween themes and celebrations focused on having fun and creating happy memories. And, there are so many ways to do this. In fact, to have fun on Halloween, you could:
- Host a Happy Halloween costume party. You could do this for adult guests or for your kids and their friends.
- Take a Happy Halloween hayride out in the country at night. Be sure to bring your lanterns.
- Dress up in a homemade costume and go trick-or-treating with your kids.
- Make baked goods and organic Herbal Goodness Halloween treats using Herbal Goodness liquid juice, leaves, and extracts. Invite friends and relatives over for a night of movie watching.
- Decorate a rented house into different Halloween movie scenes and allow guests you know and trust to tour the area. Gift visitors with a bag of Herbal Goodness organic dried papaya leaves.
- Have a Happy Halloween pumpkin carving contest. Place a gift bag of Herbal Goodness organic tea inside each carved pumpkin that makes it to the final round of the contest.
- Go apple bobbing for fun with your kids and neighbors. See who can come up with the most apples in five minutes.
- Try out a local escape room as a family. You could also see how quickly you can get out of an escape room while hanging out with a group of friends. Put your thinker on. Some escape rooms are tough to get out of. But, they are fun. Since it’s Halloween, go with a Happy Halloween-themed escape room.
- Create a fruity organic Herbal Goodness papaya or guava tea smoothie. Decorate the smoothie glass with removable Halloween stickers.
- Bake Halloween-themed cupcakes and serve them as an after-dinner treat. Add Herbal Goodness liquid extracts to your cupcakes. This way, you and your guests can enjoy plant-based benefits while you enjoy the tasty, decorated cupcakes.
Sugar-Free Happy Halloween Treats
After generations of eating candy on Halloween, it may seem impossible to have a happy Halloween without lots of sugary snacks and treats. In fact, if you’re a kid living in a country where a happy Halloween funny is printed across a slick candy wrapper, the chance to fill up on sweet, empty calories might seem like tradition.
Yet, and although this might not be a big happy Halloween saying, if you eat too much candy, your waistline might expand. Your dentist might also tell you that eating too much sugar has had a negative impact on your teeth. If you want to eat healthier Halloween treats, add fruit, plant-based treats, and organic goodies to your Halloween edibles.
Looking for more Halloween celebration ideas? Try wrapping dried Herbal Goodness papaya leaves in a clear wrapper. Tie the wrapper with an orange and black tie-wire. At the end of the wire, tie or tape a quote about Autumn, a happy Halloween saying or cool ways to have memorable fun.
Here’s another idea. To say Happy Halloween to family, friends, colleagues, and neighbors, you could make a Herbal Goodness papaya smoothie or a Herbal Goodness guava cold-brewed tea. Place the beverages in recyclable cups. Decorate the cups with an orange and black label or a green label that has a funny happy Halloween sign or happy Halloween saying on it. Generally, all you need to create a fun happy Halloween sign or happy Halloween saying is a color printer and removable adhesive address labels.
These are fun, creative ways to celebrate Halloween. All you need is imagination, creativity, and organic extracts, herbs, supplements, and dried organic leaves. Shop Herbal Goodness for plant-based Happy Halloween treats. Click here to get Herbal Goodness organic teas, herbs, extracts, and supplements made from superfoods.
- History. Halloween. Accessed September 17, 2020.
- American Greetings. Fun Halloween Quotes And Sayings. Accessed September 17, 2020.
- Slogan’s Hub. 100 Cute, Spooky, And Funny Halloween Sayings. Accessed September 17, 2020.